Kamaal R. Khan Contemplating Suicide? ~ All your Search End Here

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Kamaal R. Khan Contemplating Suicide?


Kamaal R. Khan Contemplating Suicide?

If Kamal R. Khan is to be believed, then he is planning to... commit suicide soon! Unable to find a suitable star for his next project Love Story Of 3 Khans and getting no support from the industry dwellers, has finally taken a toll on Khan's mental state.

Kamaal elaborated his state of mind via Twitter, "Why I m always thinking about suicide? M I disturbed? Should I get married immediately?"
And the Desh Drohi star didn't stop here, he further threatened the Bollywood biggies by writing, "There are few ppl in industry who had harassed me so they will be responsible for my suicide if I do? There are 2 actors and 2 directors who harassed me so I shall write their names in my note."

He said that though others, in the past, have complained about sexual harassment, the industry is giving him a tough time in a totaly different manner.

"Rajeev Khandelwal, Sayali Bhagat, and many more already said about casting couch but mera case doosra hai," added Kamal R. Khan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More